Gasket is always looking for talented artists to join our team. Below are our current needs, but if you don’t see any positions that match your skills feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your work.
– – –
Motion Art Director
Gasket Studios is looking to add an experienced Motion Art Director to our growing creative team. The ideal candidate for this position will be a skilled designer and illustrator that has experience both pitching and leading production from concept to delivery.
Animation experience is necessary to be eligible for this position.
The Art Director’s main duties will include, but aren’t limited to:
– developing creative work from concept through design and execution
– collaborate with the Creative Director and client to direct the overall artistic focus of each campaign
– working with tight deadlines
– leading client presentations
– 3+ years of Art Direction and/or motion design experience
– Strong design sense in both motion and static work
– Skilled in drawing and illustration
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
– Familiarity with 3D platforms like Maya, Cinema4D and Mudbox
– Ability to work in both a team and solo environment as projects require
Please send your demo reels or portfolio links to email@example.com. Email only, no calls please.
– – –
Gasket’s approach to interns is to throw them into the pipeline as soon as possible and see how they handle real-world productions. As a Gasket Intern, you’ll work side by side with our directors, fellow artists and producers on a variety of client and internal projects. To submit applications, please send portfolios and demo reels to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Internship start-dates vary based on the student’s schedule and availability.